Tuesday, September 15, 2009

laying in bed

Typing this shit out on mah phone

First.. RIP Patrick Swayze. How terribly sad, but what a strong fight he made. My thoughts go out to his wife of more than 30 years, something you don't hear of too much anymore in Hollywood.

But onto some lighter news, its the FINALE night of BigBrother !! Who's excited?!? Mmmmmm shit I am! I have no clue who could win...especially since all 3 are going to finale night, its just crazy how they're doing it this year!!

I'm personally rooting for Jordan, though I've really come to like Kevin these past few weeks...I think he's hilarious and I think he's playing probably the best game! He's made almost zero enemies in the house, and knows how to make himself seem like less of a threat so easily. So props to him...he really should win based on the whole season.


But what can I say, I'm a sucker for dumb blondes with big boobies.

You know who I'm not a sucker for anymore? Dumb blondes with small boobies, AKA the brain dead piece of meat that is Rachel Zoe that's like totally bananas! Like gag me with a spoon PLEASE

That bitch is so annoying. And everytime her somewhat cute assitant frowns or squints his eyes, the wrinkles in his forhead instantley go into klingon mode. Sadness

Anywhoodles sorry for that entirely unneeded side rant, she really isn't even worth mentioning, so who watched the premier of 'the jay leno show' ? I did, and loved it! But I love me some Jay Leno, I have to say I'm prettttty disappointed with how conan has been doing as the new host of the tonight show... I actually like jimmy fallons show better now!! That's unthinkable.

But jay did awesome! I love his new set, he even has anew wave to his hair...he seems like a new guy after some much needed rest. Even though we all know jay is one of the hardest workin men in the biz

So who's new obsession is 'hoaders' ?! What a crazy ass show, those people I swear to god are insane. Its NUTS watching that show.... I can't take my eyes off of the continued train wrecks that are the hoaders.

For those of you who don't know, hoarders are people who collect and save just random stuff...some of them have 15 table lamps just chillen , some have boxes from floor to ceiling, some have rotting food all over the places, some even have toilet paper full of their own shit piling up on their bathroom floors...and that's not even 1/16th of the shit they collect... like I said, its impossible to take your eyes off of them...its sort of heartbreaking.

Well anyways I'm going to get out of bed now bye bye

Mistertom

No comments:

Post a Comment