Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Donna!!



so tonight was my friend Angela's mom's birthday partty!! no need to mention how old she is, shes forever beautiful, and she has overcome some major challenges , obstacles, trials & tribulations, what ever you want to call them and she has pulled through, as i sit here and write this, listening to Adele in my headphones, i feel compelled to write about her.

this woman is magical, shes truly a beautiful human being, through and through and i feel privileged to know her. I've never known her to be anything other than a loving mother to her three beautiful daughters, all of whom I'm proud to call friends, and one of whom (Angela) I'm proud to call one of my best friends (i took her to prom twice hehe) shes amazing and its all thanks to her mother Donna.

tonight we celebrated her birthday and I'm so happy i was there to share it with her!, she was an absolute riot, and i was cracking up the WHOLE
night!! <3

MisterTom

No comments:

Post a Comment