Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween is SO close!!


i CANNOT believe this month is almost over, which brings us to the best holiday (in my opinion at least), the magical night of HALLOWEEN.


how amazing is this holiday i mean for real, one night a year most of us get to be something we'd never dream of being, and its OK !!. i love love love this holiday, and this time of the year just in general! its beautiful, well not lately, but usually, the air is crisp, the wind is chilly , and there's candy candy candy!

whats everyone going to be for Halloween this year?! my outfit is top secret... like most years, i mean i take this shit very seriously, last year i was Hillary Clinton and it was a HUGE hit, so i naturally had to come up with something this year to out do myself from last year... and i think i may have found just the right outfit, now i just need to start planning how I'm going to out do myself for next year! yeah that's right.. i start costume planning on November 1st. hahaha.

another reason i love this time of year? NON-STOP scary movies!! my DVR is full right now of movies I've been taping off of AMC and other misc. movie channels! i watched an awesome old school Dracula the other night starring Frank Langella (Frost/Nixon) and Donald Pleasence (the Halloween movie franchise). it was so old school and just amazing i loved it. Dracula is one of my favorite fables, he never disappoints no matter what the incarnation. did i mention my obsession with vampires before this whole twilight craze? yeah i was ahead of the times with that one. go figure.

at any rate i still have a few pieces left to purchase to really send my outfit over the edge. i cant give anything away... all i will say is like last year, i will be another famous female, could be older, could be younger...she could even be dead! you'll have to wait and see on Saturday, there is a very small hand full of people who know, and i have trusted them with my secret. its going to be pretty funny, i hope.

well I'm off for now, this was just a little rant about my fav. holiday, my next blog will be about the new MUSE CD 'the resistance' which is brilliant.


MisterTom

No comments:

Post a Comment